Thursday, September 11, 2008

Smile! Get the Best School Pictures

It's that time of year again...school pictures! Have you ever taken any time to look through some of yours? If I can find one of me I'll post it so we can have a laugh together.
362 days out of the year my hair was long and straight. The night before Christmas, Easter, and School Picture Day, my mother would put me to bed with pink foam rollers in my hair. I would wake up with straight bangs, and long, long curls everywhere else. That and the buck teeth made for priceless shots-ha!
Well, now I'm sending my kids off to school for their school picture day, and I want them to feel comfortable and confident. I got some advice for myself, and for all of you from my photographer (and friend), Becky Thurner:

So don't even think about going out to look for those pink sponge rollers!!!
j.

No comments: