Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Easy Family Reunion

The unofficial start of summer is officially this weekend!
Are you planning on gathering the family for a reunion this year? If so, I know of something that could help a lot with your planning and your budget...a FREE, fully-catered Family Reunion for 50 people at Idlewild Park & Soak Zone!
Growing up here, I have many fond memories of Idlewild Park and Storybook Forest. I have pictures of me and my sisters with the Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe; and now I have pictures of my children with her! (wow)
Idlewild's Great Family Reunion Contest Contest runs through July 7, 2008. To enter, you have to create and submit a :30 video commercial to YouTube that shows what Idlewild means to you and your family. There will be one grand-prize winning famliy, and others will win season passes to the park.
You can get all the details and the rules here, but I wanted to make sure you knew about it!

j.

No comments: