Friday, May 30, 2008

Latest Hair Trends and Summer Hair Care

I was able to break away today for some much needed hair maintenance. I drove to my friend Cindy Cochran's Salon and Day Spa in New Castle, PA (an absolutely beautiful converted Victorian house) to freshen up my color and cut.
Cindy is just back from a business trip to New York where she got caught up on the latest looks. She shared a trend with me that makes it easy for anyone to pull off an updated style. I did what I could to keep the camera steady (I was trying to shoot both of us in the mirror and be her hair model for you...give me a little break, please! ha!) ...



I also asked Cindy about how to protect your hair from the summer sun, pool chemicals, etc. :

You can find more tips from Cindy in the Jen's Friends area of jenniferTVshow.com.
j.

No comments: