Monday, May 26, 2008

Fast Firming for the Arms

On my continuing quest to firm up mostly all areas of my body (!!), I love how a little tool called the Firming Band can quickly and easily help. I featured it on the TV show recently, and I show it to groups when I do presentations on How To Take Care of Yourself While You're Taking Care of Others. In ten minutes or less, you really can get a great strengthening and toning workout with the Firming Band. I've had some questions about how to use it, so I went out in my back yard and shot this little demo of some basic moves:

There are many other exercises that you can do with the Firming Band to target different areas of your body. You can print out the arm exercises and get more information about the Firming Band in the Take Ten with Jen area of our main web site.
j.

No comments: