Saturday, May 17, 2008

Steelers Talk About Importance of Activity and Sportsmanship

My family and I went to the American Respiratory Alliance of Western Pennsylvania's Asthma Fair and Healthy Lung Village at the Coca Cola Great Hall at Heinz Field today. The ARA (healthylungs.org) joins with the Pittsburgh Steelers several times throughout the year to promote a healthy lifestyle... and this was one of those times!
I got to talk with #92, Linebacker James Harrison; and #3, Kicker Jeff Reed about the importance of activity for kids, and how to foster good sportsmanship. I love their thoughts, and I wanted to share them with you.

j.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED those interviews with the Steelers. Exercise is really important, especially if you have asthma. It helps keep the lungs strong and fit and ready for a full day of activities.

Strong lungs also make taking your asthma medication much more effective.

Thank you for sharing your visit with the Steelers Jennifer. The Asthma Fair is a wonderful event. We go every year.